One RCC reservation allows as many qualified users to join and read captions of your event (conference call, video meeting or webinar) as you would like.
The minimum system requirements to use RCC are:
A high-speed Internet connection
Windows 10, or OS X
Step-by-Step Instructions for Reserving RCC
If your event is a:
- Conference call – get the teleconference bridge phone number and access code, if needed.
- Video meeting – get the video meeting URL, conference ID and password, if needed.
- Webinar – get the dial-in phone number, access code, if needed, and/or webinar URL.
Reserve RCC at least 48 hours in advance (two business days).
We will make our best effort to cover events requested with less than 2 business days notice, but that cannot be guaranteed.
Complete the online RCC reservation form at tmobileaccess.com/southcarolina.
- For a conference call, enter the teleconference bridge phone number in the “Teleconference Phone Number” field.
- For a video meeting, enter 000-000-0000 in the “Teleconference Phone Number” field and the video meeting URL, conference ID and password, if needed, in the “Event Notes” field.
- For a webinar, enter the teleconference bridge phone number in the “Teleconference Phone Number” field and the webinar URL in the “Web Conference URL (Optional)” field, if desired.
- For a transcript of the captioned event, select the options on the online RCC reservation form prior to submitting your request.
Within one business day, you will receive an RCC confirmation email with the RCC event confirmation number and link. Save this RCC confirmation email.
- Approximately 10 minutes prior to the event, the captioner will join the audio bridge and be ready to caption.
- When you are ready to join your event, click on the link in your RCC confirmation email.
- Begin reading the captions.
- To speak directly to the other attendees during the event, join the audio bridge. Otherwise, use the “Message Captioner” text box on the bottom of the RCC screen.
For the most efficient captioning, please submit information such as names of attendees, agenda, speaker notes and PowerPoints by replying to your RCC confirmation email prior to your scheduled conference call, video meeting or webinar.
Cancel RCC Reservation
Reply to your RCC confirmation email to cancel your RCC reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
Relay South Carolina Conference Captioning service is available free of charge to individuals who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind or have a Speech Disability and live or work in South Carolina. If you have a home or work phone number with a verified South Carolina area code and prefix, you are eligible to use this service.